Managing Trustee and Former M.D. Karnataka urban water supply and drainage board, Bangalore.
- Born on 20/01/1946, he hails from a middle class agricultural family in Thirumagondanahalli village.
- Graduated in Civil Engineering in 1967 and joined service in the Public Works Department of Karnataka in 1967.
- Worked in different capacities from Asst.Engineer to the Chief Engineer levels in P.W.D and Karnataka Urban Water Supply Board.
- Appointed as M.D of the K.U.W.S & D.B in 1998 and worked for over 8 years as M.D retiring in 2007.
- Commissioned more than 150 water supply and underground drainage projects in urban local bodies of Karnataka during his tenure as M.D.
- Was president of Karnataka Asst.Engineers Association comprising of about 5000 Engineers, General Secretary of Karnataka Engineering Association and Secretary General of South India Graduate Engineers Federation between 1981 and 1988.
- Successful in achieving better status for the Engineers in Karnataka and improving the technical standards.
- Actively involved in few Non Governmental Organizations which are as follows:
- Chairman: Indian Water Works Association (IWWA), Bangalore Center.
- President: Sri Vemana Charitable Trust, Bangalore.
- President: Sarvodaya Charitable Trust, Bangalore.
- Ex-President: IWWA, Mumbai.
- Ex-Chairman: National Institution of Quality & Reliability (N.I.Q.R), Bangalore Center.
- Ex-Vice President: Institution of Public Health Engineering (IPHE) Kolkata.